From 2013, I started photography and videography full-time. Over the years, stemming from these interests, I’ve started 4 different companies, headed multiple creative teams, and been involved in numerous events. From travel agencies to cafes to real estate agencies, I’ve had experience working with a vast array of companies. Currently, I am heading Black Snow Productions, a company established in 2017, as the managing director.
I consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to start work early and build connections at a very young age. Not everyone is born into this. When I was made aware of this privilege, in 2017, I started Encouraging Young Minds with the aim of making whatever was accessible to me, available to other people regardless of their economic and geographical boundaries.
I am what most call a people’s person. My ability to host engaging conversations is what I am most proud of. No matter whom I work for, I try to understand their intention and long term goals before I begin work. From there, whatever I do is rooted in these values. Above everything else, I strive to learn. Everything I undertake, I see as a learning opportunity; a chance to grow as a creator and as an individual.
Our Events & Ventures
- The Cafe with No Name, Thamel
- Barista & Cashier (2014-2015)
- Cloud Factory, Bhaisepati
- Data Labeling Specialist (2015-2020)
- Encouraging Young Minds, Imadole
- Advocacy Director (2017-Present)
- Black Snow Creations, New Baneshwor
- Executive Director (2017-Present)
- Hamro Repair, Anamnagar (Closed)
- Co-Founder & Marketing Director (2018-2018)
- Paradygm TV, Tahchal
- Cinematographer, 2018-2019)
- Travel Free Travels, Thamel
- Ticketing & Sales Officer (2018-2019)
- IDEBUS Global, Naxal
- Co Founder & Technology Officer (2019-Present)
- Black Snow Productions
- Managing Director (2020-Present)